



I can't believe apple came out with a newer version of the imac just when I bought mine recently! gasp! Anyway the system profile is not too big a difference than my current one so I'm not that sore about it. I'm curious about the iphone though. Perhaps owning one will make my apple collection complete. 1st an ipod, then an imac so here's looking at ya, iphone. So I finally tried the bluetooth technology and sync my pics on my mobile to my imac and the results as shown. hehe...finally got to upload the recent KL trip early this year with Asrini and Roza. damn the pics made me look so fat! haha...anyways, looking at the pics, given the poor resolution that the motorola L6 offers, reminds me that I should invest in the new Sony Ericsson k800i or iphone or a digital camera or all. hehe...that would make photoclicks a fun pastime. 1st pic was a glass chandelier at the lobby of the menara KL. 2nd was the water feature outside the menara. the night lights worked well with the fountain stream. pics with asrini and roza during our last breakfast at the hotel.
No comments:
Post a Comment